Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fun with Electronics

Today I really had good time, when I started examining my P.S.U.(Power Supply Unit) of my PC. Few days back, the P.S.U. blew off due to fluctuation in the voltage. I didn't connect my PC via any U.P.S.(Uninterrupted Power Supply) which could be the possible reason of why my P.S.U. blew off.



I went to a mechanic, he asked me to submit the P.S.U. and the repair would cost around  Rs 400. Actually there were two thoughts coming in my mind

  1.  Why shouldn't I do it by myself, after all, that mechanic was hardly a graduate, where on the other side, I am a "Computer Engineer".
  2. I am a skinflint .
The first thing I did, as all use to do, was watching YOU_TUBE VIDEOS . I got to know that a fuse could have blown and that can be replaced with not much difficulty. I was mesmerized and felt very happy that I have saved Rs 400, because the solution to this problem seemed so easy. I started kind of making inventory of things which I would be requiring for my little Sci-Fi Expedition. I went to one and only shop of our town to buy 1) a fuse 2) Soldering iron 3) Solder wire

The shopkeeper proved to be another THUG , he charged me a fuse of just few paise to Rs 10 and Soldering iron of just Rs 30 to Rs 60 and Solder wire of Rs 2 to Rs 10. Being helpless, because there was not any other such shop in our small town, I purchased all those tools for my Sci-Fi Expedition .

I came home and started my exploration, I extracted my P.S.U. from the PC cabinet and started removing its bad fuse. I fixed it with brand new fuse which I bought from that THUG. The feeling was like I landed on the moon or was just about to initiate a Rocket Launch , Wow, I can't explain it how I felt at that moment.
Now the only thing left was to check by plugging it again and see whether my little expedition succeeded or not. I plugged the wire into the socket, everything was fine, the fuse was tight and good, I was very happy and confident and full of excitement to see my P.S.U. work again.
So, the moment came when I was about to press THE MIGHTY SWITCH,
I pressed it and my face was like


Mission Failed !!

2 comments:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow at the low rate of 2% ROI and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has been helping me with the loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  247officedept@gmail.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop apple earpods online Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete